logo
Witaj Gościu! Aby odblokować wszystkie funkcję proszę się Zaloguj lub Rejestruj.

Powiadomienie

Icon
Error

Opcje
Idź do ostatniego postu Idź do pierwszego nieprzeczytanego
Offline Labi1995  
#1 Wysłane : 27 grudnia 2018 05:54:48(UTC)
Labi1995

Ranga: Senior Skater

Grupy: Registered
Przyłączony: 2018-08-13(UTC)

I have videos of people whose feet glide into ground contact like an airplane approaching a runway. They skid forward on their heel before the forefoot comes down, just as the back wheels of an airplane make contact prior to the front. This is what destroys heels, and is why I still wear down the heels on s[censored]s when Nike Air Max 90 Womens I walk in them – I tend to be a scuffer Nike Air Max Thea Dames when I walk. I also suspect that some forefoot strikers reach out and skid with the forefoot, causing excessive wear on the lateral forefoot (aka Kinvara-Killer Syndrome).When you run, excessive friction can be a sign of inefficiency since it isn’t helping you move forward, particularly if you are plowing forward into the ground. Rather than landing like an airplane, picture your foot contacting Nike Air Max 90 Dames Paars like a helicopter touching down. When you watch experienced barefoot runners in slow motion, it’s as if their foot pauses for a moment in the air prior to touching down gently (see video below). Why? Because if they plowed forward they’d tear the skin off of their feet. I’m convinced that a big part of why barefoot running is different is not just that it requires you to absorb impact differently, but that it also requires you to minimize Asics Gel lyte 3 Femme friction to protect the plantar skin. Putting on any kind of s[censored] alleviates the need for the latter, which is why I think even the most minimal s[censored] is not a perfect mimic of barefoot running.So, if you have a tendency to destroy s[censored] soles rapidly, whether on the heel or forefoot, I’d encourage you to take a video of your gait and see if you’re a scuffer. It might explain your s[censored]-durability Nike Air Max 2017 Femme issues. I know of people who can get a thousand miles on a pair of s[censored]s, when the same pair on another person might last a few hundred. In a case like this it’s probably due to a combination of surfaces run on and/or their form.So how do you correct scuffing? Tough question, but I suspect it’s in many/most cases a symptom of overstriding. When you reach out too far in front of the body with the foot the chances of scuffing are greater than if you touch down gently like a barefoot runner. Think about propelling a scooter – you want the foot to contact the ground quickly and pull backward, not plow forward first then pull. The latter would destroy your s[censored]s really fast! This explanation would apply to both heel and forefoot strikers, the location of max wear is what would differ. To correct this, avoiding reaching out would Asics Gel lyte 5 Dames be the key. Mental cues like “vertical shin on contact” or “put the foot down behind you” can be helpful, as can a video of yourself that may give you an idea of what you actually are doing when you run.I’m tempted to do a study on this – scan s[censored] wear patterns and correlate with form videos. Add it to the queue!
Curious, for those who have worked on form change and/or moved to minimal s[censored]s, have you found that your wear patterns have Adidas Superstar Mujer changed? Have you increased the mileage you get out of your s[censored]s? Leave a comment!
Online vonaur  
#2 Wysłane : 20 lutego 2020 07:38:09(UTC)
vonaur

Ranga: Advanced Skater

Przyłączony: 2020-02-02(UTC)
Andora

Online vonaur  
#3 Wysłane : 17 marca 2020 07:53:34(UTC)
vonaur

Ranga: Advanced Skater

Przyłączony: 2020-02-02(UTC)
Andora

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Skok do forum