logo
Witaj Gościu! Aby odblokować wszystkie funkcję proszę się Zaloguj lub Rejestruj.

Powiadomienie

Icon
Error

Opcje
Idź do ostatniego postu Idź do pierwszego nieprzeczytanego
Offline ylq123  
#1 Wysłane : 12 lutego 2019 01:56:31(UTC)
ylq123

Ranga: Starting Skater

Grupy: Registered
Przyłączony: 2018-07-21(UTC)

Love is a wine made by human beings, and it is a passion for love. --Inscription weather is getting warmer, and the trees have grown green and new leaves, and they are full of vitality. It is a new year and it is spring. The gears of memories turned, and I remembered the unforgettable birthday.day, date of birth: People will celebrate on this day in order to commemorate their birth. Every time I have a birthday, I always have a big meal and a cake. As a qualified fat man, eating goods, I was unfortunately admitted to hospital for high blood sugar. The teachings and exhortations of the nurses are just too restrictive for me: "I must have a big meal after I leave the hospital." This thought has long been ingrained in my heart. As I wish, I was discharged from the he birthday, I went to school happily, thinking about the various kinds of candy in previous years. I was very excited when I was a "monk" in the hospital for a long time. After arriving at the school, I really received the blessings of several friends. "Happy birthday!" "The new one is healthy!" Although there are blessings Marlboro Red 100S Online, I have not harvested candy. Although some of my heart was moved, I was more disappointed. "My sugar!" I mourned in my heart.ts at home are closed and black and lacquered. I sniffed hard, without the rich scent of imagination, although some strange, but my hope far surpassed this little strange. I began to fantasize about "surprise": suddenly the lights turned on, the family took food and gifts, shouting: "Happy birthday! Surprise!" Just as I thought so, the lights suddenly turned on, and I suddenly held my breath. ��Surprise!�� My mother��s voice sounded, and I almost ecstatically looked at my ��food�� Newport Cigarette For Sale. Without an imaginary meal, I saw a strange machine. The heart that was originally raised because of the expectation suddenly fell. I was like a deflated ball and slowly moved to the corner of the living room Cigarette Newport Carton 2015. The heart is filled with infinite loss. I only faintly heard "slimming". These two words were knocked on my heart. I looked at the machine again, as if I saw a big devil. "Remember?" Mom dropped the last word Order Newport 100... "What?" I suddenly came back.y, let me talk again." Mom smiled helplessly. "First of all, mother wants to wish you a happy birthday. This machine is called an elliptical machine, maybe it can help you lose weight, and it doesn't hurt your knees. Mom gives it to you as a birthday present. Mom hopes that you can lose weight early and be healthy. "I looked up, just to the face of my mother's smile and the hope of encouragement."can't speak at once. The original complaint to the mouth turned into a "mother, thank you." I looked at the machine again, a smooth and uniform body, thick pedals, smooth cushions, and long handles. There are slight scratches next to the screw cap. As a "handmade idiot", I can imagine how hard and serious she is when she assembles. I couldn't help but think of the blessings of the students, and I remembered the concerns of the family during the hospital stay. I also understand the mother's good intentions Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes Online. Everyone gives me love and care, expectation and encouragement, but I don't care about the actual, thinking about big meals and cakes! This is like a broken ice floe in the heart, slowly condensed, a touch and sigh quietly emerge. I will give my mother a smile. Secretly determined not to let her down!gears of memories continue to turn, and one year will pass, and the old and new will be replaced. But I firmly believe that I will never forget this unforgettable birthday. There are no big meals, no cakes, but it is a rich and colorful book on the books of the years. I will never forget the truth that I know, that is, no matter what kind of material can never be compared with love. I will add a new chapter in the notes of the years. I hope that on my next birthday, I will change my appearance as my mother hoped.
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Skok do forum