logo
Witaj Gościu! Aby odblokować wszystkie funkcję proszę się Zaloguj lub Rejestruj.

Powiadomienie

Icon
Error

Opcje
Idź do ostatniego postu Idź do pierwszego nieprzeczytanego
Offline hongwei28  
#1 Wysłane : 13 czerwca 2019 03:18:58(UTC)
hongwei28

Ranga: Average Skater

Grupy: Registered
Przyłączony: 2018-09-27(UTC)

We’re a day away from the Super Bowl Youth Travis Fulgham Jersey , which is either really good news or really bad news, depending on your outlook. On one hand, it’s the biggest football event of the year, which makes for an intense environment and—if we’re lucky—some great football. On the other hand, it also means we’re close to the day furthest away from the regular season.But let’s just ignore the negative part, because the Super Bowl is a pretty fun event, even if it is overblown and made for the casual football fans. The New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams are two teams more than worthy of being in Atlanta this week White Travis Fulgham Jersey , and a good game should follow—though we’ve been fooled before.With so many talented athletes on the field Sunday, it’s hard to know who exactly will be the deciding factor for Super Bowl 53. Will Tom Brady continue his dominance? Will the young Jared Goff rise to the occasion? Could a defensive player make the game-changing play? Today’s Question of the Day is:Who will be the MVP of Super Bowl 53? Your answer: Well, let’s first look at the Vegas odds: Let’s be honest, if you think the Patriots are going to win this game, you’re wasting money if you’re picking anyone other that Tom Brady. The Patriots quarterback has been the MVP in four of his five Super Bowl wins, and there really isn’t another player on the team worthy of that kind of confidence.For the Rams, I’m a little tempted to take Gurley over Goff Danny Amendola Jersey , just because I think Goff may throw a pick or two in this game. Aaron Donald seems like a smart choice, but for a defensive player to win the award, he’ll have to do more than pick up a couple sacks and/or tackles for loss. He’d pretty much have to force a couple turnovers or score a touchdown. And while he’s fully capable of something like that, those are really hard to predict. So play it safe and go offense. I’d pick Gurley.Your turn. This one was for the hail mary. This one was for all the Week 17 heartbreakers. This game that meant absolutely nothing is for all the Packers fan out there that rode Lions fans for years. The Lions just went to Lambeau Field and embarrassed the Packers in beautiful fashion. 31-0. This was the payback until a much better payback later.Thank god it’s over I’m not saying thank god the game is over for the sake of Packers fans whose faces are melting off like Raiders Of The Lost Ark. I mean thank god this season is over. Despite the awesome finish, this has been just horrible all year long. Now it’s time to really get to work. This game didn’t save anyone’s jobs. I would continue to fully expect the Lions to fire Jim Bob Cooter on Monday, and he might not be alone. After that, it’s the annual Bob Quinn press conference Trey Flowers Jersey , free agency and then the draft. Then we’ll do it all over again. Give it up for the young guysThe Lions have been pretty neutered since trading Golden Tate and losing Marvin Jones and Kerryon Johnson to injuries. So, naturally, when the Lions announced that Kenny Golladay wouldn’t play against the Packers, there was reason to believe this was going to be a very bad game for the Lions offensively. But it wasn’t. Zach Zenner looked good again. He ran for 93 yards and a touchdown, Brandon Powell caught six passes for 103 yards, Andy Jones caught six passes too and TJ Jones caught two touchdowns passes. Everyone stepped up. It’s just a shame it happened so late in the year. But it also has to be expected against the Packers, because they’re really bad. Matt Prater QB1This play makes me happy Damon Harrison Jersey , but it also upsets me for a couple reasons. The first is that the Lions waited until Week 17 to pull out the trick plays. They were still in the playoff hunt three weeks ago and could have used something like this. The other is that when the Eagles or someone else does it in the playoffs, the Lions won’t get the credit for doing it first. “Philly Special” 2.0 coming up. The Lions defense is going to be great in 2019The Lions have been losing games, but the Lions defense has been a bright spot since the offense dove off a cliff. It has to make you wonder how good this defense would be if they had a pass rusher, a secondary and a few other things. The Lions have the ability to add all of that in the offseason if they have a much better offseason than they did last summer. This shutout, although against a bad team, really has to give Lions fans a lot of hope for the future. It’s time to say goodbyeGlover Quin has yet to confirm that he’ll be retiring or not, but he’s been doing a lot of things lately that would suggest he’s walking away from the game or will be moving on from Detroit in 2019. I just want to say thank you to Glover for being a consummate professional during his time in Detroit. He’ll be missed by all Lions fans. Until next year...This is the last What Just Happened of the year. I truly enjoy writing these pieces Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , and I always enjoy talking with Lions fans—even the annoying ones. Stick around though, guys. We’ll have a ton of stuff for you during the offseason. Until then, let me leave you with thisknowledge. Sometimes times are tough. Sometimes you might think you can’t get by and you just want to quit. In those times, it’s important to remember that there is absolutely no parking on the dance floor.
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Skok do forum