logo
Witaj Gościu! Aby odblokować wszystkie funkcję proszę się Zaloguj lub Rejestruj.

Powiadomienie

Icon
Error

Opcje
Idź do ostatniego postu Idź do pierwszego nieprzeczytanego
Offline Labi1995  
#1 Wysłane : 14 sierpnia 2019 01:13:36(UTC)
Labi1995

Ranga: Senior Skater

Grupy: Registered
Przyłączony: 2018-08-13(UTC)

A few people have asked me if I got into the Boston Marathon given the registration mess that occurred. I’m happy to report that I was well prepared at 9:00 AM on registration day and did manage to get in (pending verification of my BQ time). I had suspected that it was going to www.braderiekwadijk.nl fill fast,Nike Air Max 90 Dam though I won’t go so far as to say that I though it would fill in 8 hours. After about 25 failed attempts to register with the initial BAA form, a friend on Twitter forwarded me a corrected URL that got me in on the first try – yet another benefit to being a part of the on-line running community!In other Boston related news, I purchased my first ridiculously overpriced race photo since my fist marathon, and you can see it below from the finish line at the Hampton Smuttynose Rockfest Marathon. Regarding my left foot, after an extensive review of the scientific literature, I have come to the conclusion that heel striking is the most efficient way to land while fist-pumping in celebration of a hard-earned BQNew Balance took Adidas Superstar Mujer the next step in their slow build*p to the release of their Minimus line of s[censored]s yesterday by posting high resolution images of each s[censored] in the Nike Air Max 95 Mujer lineup (the NB Minimus Trail, Road, and Walking/Wellness). The marketing approach they are taking with these s[censored]s is unlike anything I have seen before, which is hopefully a sign that they see minimalist s[censored]s as a big part of their future offerings. Combine signs like his with a very pro-minimalist article in the November 2010 issue of Runner’s World, and you have to ask yourself if we are on the cusp of a big change in the way even the big s[censored] companies approach s[censored] design – I strongly suspect that minimalism is here to stay.I’ll largely withhold comment on the s[censored]s below until I can get my hands on a pair, but I do like the look of the last – looks like a pretty roomy forefoot on all three.What I like about Geeks is the fact that Jason and Raymond are both navigating the same initial bumps along the road to becoming runners that we all have, and they are more than willing to talk about both the good (like Jason Nike Air Max Tavas Damen recently completing his first half-marathon) and the bad (like the fact that Raymond developed a stress fracture in his tibia just after starting to run – he’s just now getting back to it). They Nike Air Max 95 Dam also have a nice experimenter (Jason) vs. skeptic (Ray) schtick when it comes to barefoot and minimalist running.
Above all else, what I like best about the Geeks is that they share a similar sense of humor and take pot shots at each other throughout the show. On more than one occasion I have burst out laughing on a run because of something they were discussing, whether it be the clarity of their urine, the performance benefits of breast milk, or Ray’s bold (yet thwarted) plan to steal a pair of Newton’s from the Chicago Marathon expo.I had the honor of being the guest on their most recent episode (#14), and I encourage you to have a listen (iTunes link here). We had a lot of fun discussing the Chicago Marathon, Winter Running (including my thoughts on winter gear, winter running motivation, and the Disney Marathon), and a variety Nike Air VaporMax Dam of Nike Air Max 90 Femme other topics.A few months ago I wrote a post describing a new line of s[censored]s being developed by GoLite footwear. The line from GoLite Footwear features what they call “Baretech technology,” which among other things includes the fact that they have a more anatomical last (the shape of the s[censored] better matches the foot) and are zero drop, meaning that there is no heel lift. Given the paucity Nike Air Max Classic BW Mensof true zero drop s[censored]s on the market, I was intrigued by what GoLite had in the works, so I got in touch with them and they offered to send me a trial sample of the GoLite Amp Lite, which is billed by GoLite as “everything you need in a distance trail runner: performance, lightweight protection and durability. The Amp Lite upper also features a TPE saddle that secures your foot in place even on the harshest terrain” (disclosure: these s[censored]s were www.luzdevelas.es provided free of charge by the manufacturer).
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Skok do forum