logo
Witaj Gościu! Aby odblokować wszystkie funkcję proszę się Zaloguj lub Rejestruj.

Powiadomienie

Icon
Error

Opcje
Idź do ostatniego postu Idź do pierwszego nieprzeczytanego
Offline linchao  
#1 Wysłane : 13 listopada 2019 06:44:34(UTC)
linchao

Ranga: Average Skater

Grupy: Registered
Przyłączony: 2018-12-02(UTC)
Stany Zjednoczone
Lokalizacja: Official Nike NFL Football Authentic Jerseys Shop Online

After Nick Foles was signed to be the new starting quarterback in Jacksonville https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey , he said that Xs and Os are important but that “the most important part [of a team] is the locker room.”It’s not the first time that Foles has stressed the importance of relationships in building a winning team, but Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone points out that there’s more to it than that. Blake Bortles had some good relationships with teammates, but they didn’t translate into the kind of success that Foles has experienced with the Eagles over the last couple of years and that’s why the team decided to make a change.“You have to be able to deliver results on the field,” Marrone said Carson Tinker Color Rush Jersey , via Albert Breer of SI.com. “There’s a difference between personality in the locker room and then, all of the sudden, the business aspect of what you’re doing on the field. I look at those two things separately. And I think that, from the business sense DJ Chark Jersey , it’s a results-oriented business. If you’re able to have results and prove yourself, then I think people will follow you. That’s my experience, having been a former player and in all my years in coaching.”The Jaguars obviously think Foles has what it takes to get players to follow him in 2019. If that bet pays off, the Jags could see a quick turnaround this year. The Jacksonville Jaguars have added All-Pro defensive end Calais Campbell to the injury report because of knee soreness.Campbell was listed as questionable for the team’s home opener Sunday against the New England Patriots.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars will be without starting CB A.J. Bouye https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Dede-Westbrook-Jersey , WR Marqise Lee against TexansJaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue, LT Cam Robinson out against Texans SundayJaguars lose QB Nick Foles for at least 2 months in discouraging season openerJaguars acquire QB Josh Dobbs intrade with Steelers for 2020 5th-round draft pickInjuries hurt Jaguars as they fall to Chiefs 40-26 in Week 1Campbell set a single-season franchise record with 14½ sacks in 2017. He had three tackles, including a sack, in the season opener at the New York Giants last week.Campbell joins running back Leonard Fournette as game-day decisions against the Patriots. Fournette missed practice all week because of a strained right hamstring and also is listed as questionable.If Campbell doesn’t play Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , rookie and first-round draft pick Taven Bryan likely would make his first career start. The Jaguars also get back defensive end Dante Fowler, who was suspended for the opener.
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Skok do forum